As part of the EU4Business Recovery project, a public call for expressions of interest was announced to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 virus crisis on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in the metal and wood industries. The application deadline is January 31, 2022, by 4:00 p.m.
The aim of the Call is to strengthen the capacity of export-oriented MSMEs operating in the metal and wood processing sector in order to enable business continuity and improvement for the development of new products, services and access to new markets.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a legal entity registered as a limited liability company (LLC) or a joint stock company (JSC);
- be registered in the territory of the Republic of Srpska/BiH according to the laws prior to December 31, 2018;
- belong to the category of export-oriented MSMEs;
- have a reduction in trade of goods in 2020 or be able to demonstrate the negative impact of the COVID-19 crisis in 2020/2021;
- be registered and primarily operate under acceptable statistical codes in the metal and wood processing industry.
The total budget of the Call is EUR 2.25 million, 1 million for the metal industry and 1.25 million for the wood industry.
Detailed information is available HERE.
The EU4Business Recovery project aims to reduce the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on agricultural and tourism enterprises, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in the metal and wood sectors, the textile, clothing and footwear sector, and entrepreneurs and farmers.