1. PROJECT TITLE
Novi Elastik a.d. Vlasenica
Textile industry sector
Territory of the municipality of Vlasenica
4. BRIEF PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Project purpose is to revive the existing production capacities of company Novi Elastik a.d. Vlasenica, which are located in the territory of the municipality of Vlasenica.
Present activity of the company:
- production of sewing accessories (woven elastic and non-elastic ribbon of 6-30 mm), used in other industries – textile, metal, footwear, graphic, military industry, of wide application in healthcare and construction industry.
Production possibilities/installed capacities (currently):
- up to 5,000,000 meters per year (suspenders, metal and plastic zippers, keychain ribbons, belts, weightlifting belts).
Production capacities are fitted with complete infrastructure (electricity, water, sewerage, boiler room, freight vehicle access).
5. PROJECT DETAILS
5.1 What type of project is it?
- possibility of sales of unused land (suitable for greenfield investment),
- technical business cooperation (investment in manufacturing equipment modernization and product development and market expansion).
5.2 Project status
Company Novi Elastik a.d. Vlasenica is 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Srpska which is seeking a strategic partner.
5.3 Reasons to invest in the project
- Favorable geographic position. The municipality of Vlasenica is located on the trunk road Belgrade- Sarajevo, Novi Sad-Sarajevo.
- Long industrial tradition, quality and availability of highly skilled labor, at competitive labor costs.
- The grounds of company Novi Elastik a.d. Vlasenica are suitable for the initiation of textile or another production and for storage.
6. PROJECT FINANCING:
6.1 Estimated project value in €
The sale of the state-owned capital is conducted in compliance with the Law on privatization of state-owned capital in enterprises, by issue of a tender or by method of direct buyer selection. In their offer, the strategic partner (buyer) will propose a purchase price, as well as an investment plan, an employment plan and other intents. The strategic partner will also propose a price of lease of production capacity, a joint venture or another form of cooperation, in a letter of intent.
6.2 Planned sources of financing
Complete project financing by potential investor or joint venture.
6.3 Inputs by local partner
The Government of the Republic of Srpska’s employment incentives, tax and duty reliefs, favorable treatment of foreign investors, agreements on investment promotion and protection, etc.
6.4 Inputs by investor
7. Has physical location for project implementation been identified
The facility is located on the grounds of company Novi Elastik a.d. Vlasenica and 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Srpska.
Available area: 10,741 m2 of land, of which 745 m2 is developed. The production capacities are fitted with complete infrastructure.
8. Have the activities on project implementation already started
Yes. The Government of the Republic of Srpska is endeavoring to find a strategic partner.
9. Project applicant and contact information
NOVI ELASTIK A.D. VLASENICA
Tel: +387 56 733 251