1. NAME OF THE PROJECT
‘PODGORA’ Milići business zone
Small and medium enterprises
Municipality of Milići, Podgora
4. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The industrial zone can currently be used as a greenfield project, 10 kV transmission lines pass through this location. Also through this location flows a local watercourse and main water supply lines that could be used in accordance with the needs. For now, the project is insufficiently developed because there is no infrastructure within the zone, developed models of activities in accordance with the resources of the municipality of Milići. The municipality of Milići is ready to make a large number of concessions to potential investors (free land, facilities through documentation that are within the competence of the municipality …). In addition to space, we believe that the location is ideal, and that Milići and thus the zone are located on an important transit route only 100 kilometers from Sarajevo, 200 kilometers from Belgrade and Novi Sad. The available workforce is also one of the advantages. Property and legal relations have been resolved in the industrial zone. The Department of Finance, Economy and Social Affairs as well as the Department of Spatial and Housing Affairs and Ecology are available to the investor 24 hours a day.
5. MORE DETAILED DATA ON THE PROJECT
5.1. WHAT TYPE OF PROJECT IS THIS?
5.2. PROJECT STATUS
The Municipality of Milići has drafted and adopted the ‘Development Strategy of the Municipality of Milići for the period 2017-2022’. One of the priority goals from the Development Strategy is to attract investors. The Spatial Plan 2011-2031 has been developed.
REASONS TO INVEST IN THE PROJECT
– The municipality of Milići has a very favorable geographical position. The industrial zone is located on the main road M-19, only 100 kilometers from Sarajevo, 200 kilometers from Belgrade and Novi Sad.
– A local watercourse and main water supply lines flow through this location, which could be used in accordance with the needs.
– The business zone is favorable for various production and non-production activities.
6. PROJECT FINANCING
6.1. INDICATE THE ESTIMATED VALUE OF THE PROJECT IN EURO
At this stage, all the value of investments in the area of the Podgora business zone will depend entirely on the investors themselves.
6.2. PLANNED SOURCES OF FINANCING
It is planned that investors invest their own funds at the locations in question. (There is a possibility of financial participation of the local community)
6.3. INPUT BY THE LOCAL PARTNER
– An efficient administrative service is available 24 hours a day.
– All procedures for obtaining the necessary permits have been accelerated.
– Fees for changing the purpose of agricultural to construction land, which amounts to approximately 1.5 KM / m2, depending on the class of land,
– Fee for issuing local conditions, which amounts to BAM 20
– Rent for the fee for the building permit, which amounts to 3.65 KM / m2 of usable area of the building,
– Fees for the costs of developing city construction land in the amount of 3.50 KM / m2
– Administrative fees for issuing a fee for a building permit in the amount of 0.3% of the value of the facility
– Fee for the use of the facility BAM 80
– The Municipality of Milići is ready to make a large number of concessions to potential investors (free land, facilities through documentation that are within the competence of the municipality …), most importantly we are ready for any kind of compromise and support to interested investors
– Sewerage and water infrastructure provided.
6.4. INPUT BY THE INVESTOR
– Resources for the project implementation
7. IS A PHYSICAL LOCATION DETERMINED FOR THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
The location Milići – Podgora is planned
On the subject location, there is undeveloped construction land with 1/1, owned by the municipality of Milići.
8. HAVE THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ACTIVITIES ALREADY STARTED?
Sewerage, water supply and electricity infrastructure provided.