1. PROJECT TITLE
Sutjeska hotel reconstruction
Tourism and hospitality industry
Sutjeska National Park Tjentište
4. BRIEF PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The Sutjeska Hotel is located in the Sutjeska National Park in Tjentište. It was devastated and needs full reconstruction.
5. PROJECT DETAILS
Facility name: Sutjeska Hotel
Year built: 1958, reconstructed in 1985
Number of floors: ground floor + raised ground floor + 2 + mansard
Facility area (net useful): Total area 3,115 m2
Facility elements: The facility consists of a reception, a snack bar, a boiler room, a laundry room, a substation, storages, 3 restaurants, a bistro, private rooms, a kitchen, bedrooms, sanitary installations and terraces.
Facility structure: Facility structure is made of reinforced concrete, with reinforced concrete slabs between floors and reinforced concrete wall panels.
Architectural facing of facility: Facility ground floor is stone-clad, pillars and a part of the raised ground floor are mortared and sprayed with Hirofa. The floors, same as the roof, are covered by Eternit panels. The raised ground floor is fitted with glass panes, and windows are made of metal.
Facility installations: The hotel was fitted with all installations required for a B class hotel: electricity, water supply, sewerage, central heating, PTT, fire alarm, ventilation, etc.
Needed reconstruction: All installations have been destroyed in the facility: electricity, water, heating, joinery, floors, sanitary, fittings. Constructive elements are not damaged.
Capacity: 105 beds.
5.1 What type of project is it?
This is a facility which requires intervention in order to be put back in use. The facility is managed by the public institution Sutjeska National Park, owned by the Republic of Srpska.
5.2 Project status
Preserved project documentation used for building (1958) and reconstruction (1985) of the Sutjeska Hotel in Tjentište.
5.3 Reasons to invest in the project
- Extremely attractive natural and cultural heritage.
- Very famous tourist destination in the territory of the former Yugoslavia.
- On the route of the roads Sarajevo-Dubrovnik and Belgrade-Montenegro coast.
- Adopted Management Plan 2014-2029.
- Low pollution level and climate favor development of all-seasons tourism.
- Favorable for development of a complex tourism offer.
6. PROJECT FINANCING:
6.1 Estimated project value in €
- Building reconstruction of the facility ЕUR 1 million
- Interior development about ЕUR 3 million
6.2 Planned sources of financing
Complete financing by investor.
6.3 Inputs by local partner
6.4 Inputs by investor
7. Has physical location for project implementation been identified
Location: Central urban zone of the Sutjeska National Park in Tjentište
Ownership relation: Manager PI Sutjeska NP, owner Republic of Srpska
8. Have the activities on project implementation already started
The Management Plan and Action Plan of the Government of the Republic of Srpska provide for a long-term concession investment.
9. Project applicant and contact information
PUBLIC INSTITUTION SUTJESKA NATIONAL PARK
Contact person: Dejan Pavlović, Director
Address: 73 311 Tjentište
Tel.: + 387 58 233-102, +387 65 001 357;
Fax: + 387 58 233-114;